Dastra ( "us" or "we") through this policy wants to explain the practices we upheld regarding what information is collected, its use and disclosure in reference to our Applications, Services or Website.
By using our Applications, Services or Website, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
This Policy covers collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, Services and website. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, Twitter, AdMob, Adsense or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Services or the Website. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Website belong to their respective owners.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECTA. Personal Information: We do not collect Personal Information. "Personal Information" is information that can identify an individual, which may be transmitted or received when you use an Application, the Services and/or the Website. Personal Information includes geographic location information, names, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your Device and other information you transmit or receive while using an Application, the Service and/ or the Website which can identify you.
B. Non-personal identification: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone, its technical hardware specifications such as storage, OS, build information and information about means of connection to our apps, such as the phone model version and other similar information.
B1. Session and Usage Data: "Session and Usage Data" is information about your use of an Application, the Services and/or the Website and includes, without limitation, connection and service-related data submitted to us through your use of an Application, the Services or the Website. Session and Usage Data includes information relating to the connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network measurements, quality of service, and date, time and location of the bump. We also may aggregate Session and Usage data as described in Aggregate Information below. Please note that Session and Usage Data does not include any Personal Information nor does it include Content you may transmit or share through the use of an Application (such as photos, contacts, calendar appointments, etc.), the Services, or the Website.
B2. Log Data: When you interact with us or use an Application, the Services or our Website, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use ("Log Data").
B3. Aggregate Information: "Aggregate Information" is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Applications, the Services and the Website may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications, the Services and the Website, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Applications, the Services and the Website.
2. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATIONA. Personal Information: No personally-identifiable information is collected and hence not used.
B. Non- Personal Information: We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose mentioned below:
B1. Personalizing user experience: We may use Non-Personal Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends;
B2. To help develop our service: We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify Applications, Services and the Website and develop new services;
B3. To further develop Dastra's business: We may use Non-Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
3. INFORMATION DISCLOSUREA. Personal Information: We neither store nor disclose personal information. In general, we use Session and Usage Data internally to serve our Users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the Applications, the Services and the Website.
4. THIRD-PARTY SITESIn general, the Applications, the Services and the Website access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Website may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Website, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Website. This Policy neither addresses nor are we responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Website. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us.
5. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATIONWe cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Website or how such other Users will use or share information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
6. SECURITYDastra is committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use.
7. INTERNATIONAL USERSYour Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application, the Services or the Website you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Website and immediately delete all Applications from your Devices.
8. SENSITIVE INFORMATIONWe ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Website or otherwise to us.
9. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Website, please contact us.
You must review this Policy on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes. If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services and the Website. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Website following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.